Work in progress or for sharing
We’re looking to members and guests to take part in meetings and showcase their work
- If you’d like to have actors read an excerpt from your latest script in progress for discussion [10 minute slot]
- If you’d like to read an excerpt from your latest fiction or non-fiction on the night [10 minute slot]
- If you’d prefer to have someone read it for you, if you’re happier writing than speaking
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas for guest speakers
If you can suggest a great guest speaker for one of our meetings – please get in touch with us.
Ideas for workshops
Are there any particular workshops you’d like to have as part of a meeting?
Suggestions so far include:
- Reading aloud to an audience – For authors, being able to deliver an excerpt from your poetry, fiction or non fiction to an audience can raise your profile and increase your sales
- Acting script-in-hand for beginners – being able to take a script and bring it to life with a group reading is a great skill for writers, and can help you appreciate what makes dialogue playable
- Crowd funding your writing – how writers can create their own fundraising project online to support themselves and their creative work.
- Audio drama performance skills – an essential toolkit of skills for anyone interested in performing audio drama
Please contact us
Follow and share